About Pest Control Insulation, LLC
What is TAP® Pest Control Insulation?
This new Thermal, Acoustical, Pest Control insulation product (TAP®) provides consumers with a solution to manage both rising energy costs and pests, but also furnishes pest professionals with an off-season service to market and staff with specially trained employees.
TAP® Pest Control Insulation provides pest management professionals and home builders with new revenue opportunities through an innovative, environmentally-responsible and high-value pest control and insulation products.
Innovative products. Trusted Support. Extraordinary Service.
TAP® Pest Control Insulation was created in 2001 by industry visionaries as the perfect fusion of two value propositions important to homeowners – pest control and energy efficient insulation. Based on environmentally responsible cellulose insulation, this premium insulation product would save consumers money thru superior energy efficiency and help protect their home against a myriad of common pests, including roaches, ants and termites.
While energy costs were skyrocketing for consumers, pest management companies were losing employees in the fall and winter due to the seasonality of the industry. Seemingly unrelated, the new TAP® Pest Control Insulation represented a major opportunity for household energy efficiency at the consumer level and valued employee retention for pest management companies.
The result would be the 'greenest of the green' - an insulation made up of almost 90% recycled paper, that would also eliminate pests from gaining access to homes through attics, crawlspaces and wall voids.
Markets We Serve
TAP® Pest Control Insulation serves the pest management, wildlife control, home builder, insulation contractor, and construction markets in the contiguous United States as well as Alaska and Hawaii.
The TAP® Pest Control Insulation Difference
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation is made of recycled newsprint that reduces the amount of waste being taken to landfills.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation requires less energy to manufacture and leaves a lower carbon footprint than other insulation products currently available on the market.
- When TAP® Pest Control Insulation is properly installed, it reduces a consumer’s heating and cooling costs by 20 percent.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation’s active ingredient – borate – is a naturally occurring, less invasive solution to eliminate pests.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation is proudly made in the USA.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation has earned a U.S. patent plus and is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as a pesticide in all 50 states - the only insulation product on the market that can make that claim.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation is installed by specially trained pest management professionals such as Orkin and Terminix.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation has quickly become the insulation of choice for architects and new home builders looking for a dual purpose product that insulates and protects structures from pests.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation proudly wears the Energy Star® seal of approval.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation is UL Certified.
But we didn’t stop there…
The launch of this innovative new product was supported with the development of customized training materials and the creation of a unique distribution channel serving pest management professionals nationwide. TAP® Pest Control Insulation has grown into a full-service organization focusing heavily in the energy efficiency arena. We offer a full menu of training, equipment and supplies (including fiberglass insulation). We also ship from 18 locations nationwide. We have got you covered.