ComfortTherm® Insulation Product Information
A complement to the TAP® Attic Insulation program, the TAP® Crawl Space Insulation program featuring ComfortTherm® fiberglass insulation offers homeowners a variety of benefits including:
- Thermal Efficiency – Provides effective resistance to heat or cold transfer with a variety of R-values.
- Acoustical Efficiency – Reduces sound transmission through floor systems.
- Damage Resistance - ComfortTherm’s® poly sheathing protects it in harsh underfloor environments.
- Fire-Resistant and Noncombustible.
- Moisture Control – The plastic facing is a vapor retarder that resists water vapor transmission. In hot, humid areas, ComfortTherm® comes with a perforated plastic facing that does not act as a vapor-retarder.
- Mold-Resistance – ComfortTherm® does not support mold or mildew, and it is not a food source for insects or rodents.
- Formaldehyde-Free™ – Promotes better indoor air quality and is non-corrosive to pipes, wiring, or metal studs.
The TAP® Crawl Space Insulation program featuring ComfortTherm® installs easily using just an ordinary utility knife and is sized perfectly to fit into standard cavities. ComfortTherm® insulation is placed between floor joists and secured with wire hangers (tiger teeth) that are pressed between the joists and against the insulation.
The TAP® Crawl Space Insulation program featuring ComfortTherm® is a wonderful addition to any home or business.
Contact Us to learn more and begin taking advantage of the benefits available to you!