Selling TAP® Pest Control Insulation
Selling TAP® Pest Control Insulation to your existing client base is a seamless fit. Your technicians and inspectors regularly access attics and crawlspaces to treat for pests and can be your “eyes and ears” in determining a customer’s need to have additional insulation added or replaced. Other advantages Pest Management Professionals selling TAP® Pest Control Insulation enjoy include:
- There are approximately 132,802,859 single family homes across the nation according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Most homes are under-insulated without the homeowner even realizing it.
- Profit margins for TAP® Pest Control Insulation services are solid and steady.
- You already have the knowledgeable staff in place to handle sales and service.
- Builders and insulation contractors cannot offer this service without a partnership with a licensed pest management professional to install.
- TAP® Pest Control Insulation is a turn-key program with extensive training and marketing support at your fingertips.
- Adding Attic Insulation Removal and Replacement Services to your current program increases your opportunity for success.
Need more insight before making your decision? Watch our Opportunity Video for all the details on how this innovative product can help grow your business and increase referrals.
Now, we only have one question for you... "Why Aren't You Selling TAP® Pest Control Insulation?"
Contact Us today to offer customers a more comprehensive pest management program.